Lender Checklist For A Mortgage Loan
1. W-2 forms - or business tax return forms if you're self-employed - for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
2. Copies of at least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
3. Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
4. Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
5. Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
6. Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if
7. Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
8. Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
9. Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
10. Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
courtesy of: realtor.org
SEARCH MY WEBSITE HERE:
(619) 301-8589 Peg Heying email@example.com
Your San Diego Relocation Realtor
AND HIT ENTER!
Relocating from out of state, on a military PCS transfer to San Diego, moving within San Diego neighborhoods, buying or selling real estate? Remember, NO OBLIGATION to you, get FREE information from me always! Give me a call, shoot me an email, send me a text message, send that carrier pigeon asap!
© Copyright 2010-2015. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Opportunity. We do not discriminate against any person based on
race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, national origin or religion.
Mary "PEG" Heying
REALTOR® - CA DRE #01726709
San Diego's Ace Relocation Realtor
265 W. Washington St.
San Diego, CA 92103
(CONTACT ME HERE)