What To Leave For The New Owners
1. Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
2. Garage door opener.
3. Extra sets of house keys.
4. A list of local service providers - the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
5. Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
6. As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
7. If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.
courtesy of: realtor.org
SEARCH MY WEBSITE HERE:
(619) 301-8589 Peg Heying email@example.com
Your San Diego Relocation Realtor
Relocating from out of state, on a military PCS transfer to San Diego, moving within San Diego neighborhoods, buying or selling real estate? Remember, NO OBLIGATION to you, get FREE information from me always! Give me a call, shoot me an email, send me a text message, send that carrier pigeon asap!
AND HIT ENTER!
© Copyright 2010-2015. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Opportunity. We do not discriminate against any person based on
race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, national origin or religion.
Mary "PEG" Heying
REALTOR® - CA DRE #01726709
San Diego's Ace Relocation Realtor
265 W. Washington St.
San Diego, CA 92103
(CONTACT ME HERE)